Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ichibanzai...

Well I went to Ichibanzai 4 days ago and was not in the mood to write about it until today...

KDU is a few blocks a way from my place so I walked there with my sister after convincing her that it will be 'fun'.

I joined the Karaoke competition and losT, it was pitchy everywhere and i used my real voice not the fake voice. Oh well, the winner was my sis friend and she RAWKS!

There weren't any good pic I took since the stage location SARKS!

But then I do have two pics that I wanted to show...


Sorry If its not that clear but you can still see some the cosplayer and behind Emsy-chan is Oji-sama. I loved Yuna and Rinoa they are simply gorgeous, Oji-sama did pretty well too.

Talking about Emsy-chan, I got a closer pic of him and his baby Adam here...


Here's his blog, I don't want to get into the details though just read. That's all I guess.

0 comments: