Saturday, November 1, 2008

Graduation // NDE

If you know me then you will know yesterday (31st October 2008) was my graduation day.
But guess what I graduated without being graduated...zzz

Why you asked?
NDE a.k.a. Near Death Experience

How?
Food poisoning with common flu and fever attached.

I returned home like I always do on Thursday but with an added dizziness.
After lunch and blah blah blah, I slept for 2 hours before waking up to throw up my lunch.

I felt way more better after vomiting so I made my self a cup of Milo and drank it. Half an hour later, diarrhea then threw up again.

Repeat the above process (skip Milo part) for 2 hours and you get a dehydrated Hime - sama

That wasn't the worse part of it.

My mom home treated me with ORS, anti vomiting elixir (the label said so)...etc and I threw up everything in less than an hour. I slept for another 1 hour... I think... to wake up with my body paralyzed... Ok...

Finally I ended up in the hospital and slept until 3 a.m. before my mom brought me home... From what I know I got 3 injection and 2.5 pine of fluid to finally stabilize my condition...

So I totally missed my graduation but at least I got one less thing to worry about before my exams... which was to suffer a sickness before the government exams. It happens all the time, namely UPSR and PMR...

0 comments: