Sunday, March 29, 2009

My KL trip...

Just for your information... I went to KL last Friday to attend to my cousin's wedding.

For starters I didn't want to go there, since I hardly know any of them... but for my mother's sake, I went there... and it turn out quite OK.

My cousin meaning... my father's sister's son. Since we have family issues on my father's side after his death, I never thought that I would see any of them again.

It turned out that I was wrong since obviously the family is split into two teams. One the bad team, the other the good team. This part of the team is the good team. I'm so relieved to know that after arriving there.

The couple were nice, but the bride is damn tall... it scares me a little at first but actually she was just wearing a 5 inches high heels... XD

I went to Sunway Pyramid on Saturday and bought a dress for my sister which is very beautiful, but I didn't get anything for my self cause I don't want to be labeled as a spoiled brat or whatever... but if given a chance and a credit card... hehe...

That's about it... I think and I wishes my cousin and his newly wedded-wife, happily ever after...

0 comments: