Monday, November 2, 2009

~Kent & Melanie~

Only a handful of people will realize that these two is the main characters of my unfinished novel.

However, I'm starting to think that somehow, they are related to me...
My emotional beings...

Kent is the happy go lucky and optimistic me.
Melanie is the sensitive, caring and rather troubled me.

Both are a part of me and yet, I have trouble dealing with my emotions lately...

This holiday is a rather emotional roller coaster for me, I was sad, angry and also happy... there was so many emotions in me that I can't let out...

It felt as if everything ended.
It felt as if I'm alone.
It felt as if time is passing too fast.
It felt...

I wonder what happened to me...
Is this just another time where our emotions mature?
Or is this a punishment for loving the one I shouldn't have...

That's all.

0 comments: