Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Facebook Addiction! OMG

Major reason for the lack of updates. ^^

On the other hand I have homeworks.
Tonnes of it, but I just finished 3, so got 5 left. XD

Okay, let's talk about the Facebook addiction. I'm currently addicted to it, symptons include constant worrying of my crops being stole or have I forgotten to watered them(Country Story), wondering if the price of flour had dropped(Tycoons), and are my workers hungry(Restaurant City).

The worse thing is that, I'm checking it every hour...

Oh well, at least I finished my anime marathon first thing after I reached home, so there aren't anything to miss. XD

Talking about anime, go watch Fairy Tail you freaking peeps! It's the most awesome thing ever!!! Also remember to read its manga, its awesome...trust me!

Oh, before I forgets, I'm also involve with the Chinese Fan Dance for the CNY celebration at our college, so do continue to read to see those awesome pictures!!

That's all.

0 comments: