Sunday, May 16, 2010

Galaxie and Youth Carnival Cosplay Competition!

Picture Post!...HAHA



Shoe Drawing Competition on DAY 1, they all looked so PRO!



Hatsune Miku with a sword!! RUNS!! (Sorry for bad angle) T.T
Reminder: There were two Miku there, this is female version, the other is male. O.o



First a sword, then a...



camera!!



Lavi-kun!! OMG My favorite character in D.Gray-man.



Hope from FFXIII



I have no idea who are they, but they have very nice outfit. XD

One thing puzzles me is that majority of the cosplayer were in fact crossplayer!
Yes... Crossdresser, and its not just the guys, even the girls!!
I admired you guys for having the guts, but despise you guys for not looking at the mirror first, especially the male crossplayers... there is a thing call makeup. Look it up in youtube or Wiki if you don't!

There were also other cosplayer, like Shana-chan (I think she's a guy), Roronoa Zoro (from One Piece), Black (from Darker than Black), Ichigo (speechless) , Sakura (Lol, when he threw the Shuriken, yes it's a HE) , Shinigami-sama (from Soul Eater) and others I don't know XD. Cheers to you all!!

That's all.

P.S. I took lots of pictures, but most turned out bad, because I have a bad camera on my phone... T_T

0 comments: