Friday, September 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Yes, it's another "I'm back" post. So I'm back in Penang!! Yay!!! XD

However I think my joy is a little overrated. You see I only got 1 week of holidays compare to others who have 2 weeks~ T.T On top of that, the finals are coming after 6 weeks and so is PT which will be on the 4th week (10th October). There are like tons of things to do but so little time to rest and take a deep breath!

But heck~ I'm in Penang! Foods are good (definitely better), Places are nice (better than Time Square that's for sure), People are nice! (You don't have to worry about being robbed/molested/raped/etc). I'm so glad I came back! Although I won't be resting much anyway XD.

Other than that I also got my hands on the coveted "Starcraft 2:Wings of Liberty"!
*screams like a girl* - (my screams do sound like a girl's though)

I haven't completed the campaign yet, but it's very fun to play with cause they got all the new toys and units to play with, not to mention the very nice graphics!

I also had fun meeting up with my besties~ We went to Neway for a Karaoke session and also watch "Grown Ups" which is very funny XD. WE RULEZ~






That's all.

0 comments: