Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just for Updating...

If you're my loyal readers, you might have notice there weren't any updates since last week.

Why? You might ask, since I'm practically free nowadays.

Well, I'm busy playing my NDS that I got last Sunday. Pokemon Platinum to be exact.

YES, I'm playing Pokemon, if you hate the game... FUCK OFF BITCH!

Well, I consider my self to be progressing exceptionally slow in the game since I just got my 8th badge yesterday and now waiting to enter into the room of Death (Elite Four). XD

I got only an Infernape, a Staraptor, a Pachirisu and the ever so wanted Pokemon - Milotic! and Now I'm training my Milotic for the E4.

Small facts on Milotic (ミロカロス Milokaross):
Milotic is a water type Pokemon, whom evolves from Feebas by level-up with max Beauty condition.
Milotic is a peaceful Pokémon that typically tries to avoid battles. It appears to dislike conflict, and will even appear before arguing humans in an attempt to calm their minds. It is a historically significant Pokémon, and has been depicted in many works of art.

Origin:

Milotic may be based loosely on sirens, mythical creatures who can hypnotize with their voice to make men attracted to them.

Milotic's name may be a combination of aquatic or melodic and Milo, as in the sculpture Venus de Milo or Aphrodite of Milos, which is known for being an example of beauty, and like Milotic, possesses no arms. Its Japanese name may be a combination of the aforementioned Milo and the Greek (καλλονή kalloni), meaning beauty or (Χάρις charis), beauty, elegance, charm, or grace.

0 comments: