Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tadaa!

"Tadaa! Face the wrath of the Harvest Goddess, you evil Witch Princess!!"

XD... ok, the Harvest Goddess didn't say it but the 'Tadaa' is still there. ROFL!

You guessed it, I'm playing Harvest Moon DS and the storyline is INTRIGUINGLY stupid!

Well haven't gone far though, cause I got my Contest Team to setup in Pokemon Platinum.
They are as follows:
Cool - Gallade (Adamant)
Tough - TBA
Beauty - Roserade (Modest)
Smart - Froslass (Calm)
Cute - Togepi (Timid)

I'm desperately looking for the Tough Pokemon, but to no avail... Haiz...
If you got a nice suggestion please give in the comment or Cbox.

Requirements is basic, I don't want a repulsive Pokemon!

On a side note, I'm also playing Tales of Hearts which is very funny. I certainly hopes that Namco release an anime for it, cause it's seriously nice.
ALTHOUGH
the plot is kinda identical to Tsubasa Chronicles, but it does get its own twist. Especially when Kohak starts screaming 'kowai' (scary in Japanese) after she gets her Fear Spirune back that poor girl is afraid of the dark, heights, Shing, Hisui (his brother), crossing the bridge, etc... So damn funny.

Other than that I also played Advance Wars: Dual Strike to fulfill my side of the bargain with Oji-sama. After five hours of playing the game, I realize it isn't really that bad, but it might take sometime for me to master since I'm kinda bad with Strategy games. And I agree with Oji-sama on the point that CO powers are imba... IMBA!! especially dual strike that i suffer from the Black Hole Force...

That's about all what I did last week and sorry for so little updates... XD

0 comments: