Friday, May 22, 2009

~Yume~

This blog was meant to be a place for dreamers... as the title for this blog implies...
I really hope I could type this post in Chinese, but I can't since my com is too old...

~Yume~
literally 'dreams' in Japanese... so what about it... many people have dreams, those that they want to live out, or those that they keep to themselves or even those in the parallel world called dream world...

What I want to share about today is that, you can dream and even get the chance to experience the dream. If you do have the chance, congrats to you, but to those that didn't even have the chance to dream, those that are subjected to the harsh fate, I pity you...

I feel grateful to have the chance to dream, but to see each one of the dreams being slowly take away until none is left is excruciating painful... the void left from each pieces of dreams slowly take away my will to live on.

I realize that many will say that, I still have time... but one never know how much time one will have... I might just drop dead tomorrow not having anything fulfill...

What I feel like saying now is 'I don't know!'

1 comments:

Wayne y.m.h. said...

“人生就是如此,时有时无,时幻时真,兜兜转转,梦醒了才发现自己其实是一无所有。现实的美梦,梦中的现实,这一切只不过是自己在心底里上映的一场话剧。我是导演,你是观众,他是评论。当一切就快要落幕的时候,一切曾经精彩的剧情也成了过眼云烟。。。”

Welcome to my blog ^o*:
http://wayneymh.blogspot.com/