Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011!!

Haha~ sorry for abandoning this place for quite sometime~
I've got tonnes to do since my last post, including a camp in Ipoh, and the new semester, now PAP.

Since its 2011, I will take my chance to wish all of you Happy New Year!!
This year was different from last year mainly because I'm already in university. I've certainly grown a lot from 2010 both spiritually, physically and mentally.

I wish that 2011 will be a better than ever year for me and my family and also all of my friends!!

A little rollback to the 16 of Dec 2010, there was a camp in Ipoh. The title -
“初升朝阳,照耀升之路” 怡保升学辅导生活营
It's a camp that delivers information regarding studying after SPM/STPM. We had around 60 campers which include Form 4 until Upper 6 students. Its a three days two nights camp, and it was really fun!

I had join camps before but never was the organizer. It is a very great experience indeed. I could say that I learned a lot from this camp alone! The way to present myself comfortably in a crowd, the way to handle time etc... It's a worthwhile camp!

Hopefully pictures will be up soon. Stay Tuned.
May God bless you a wonderful 2011!!

That's all.

0 comments: