Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fourth Time's the Charm

First was Saturday - I got a test, so I canceled.
Second was Sunday - It rained heavily, so we canceled.
Third was Tuesday - It rained and he got work, so he canceled.
Fourth was Today - It rained a bit in the morning but I use my Bellossom (Pokemon) to use 'Sunny Day' and it was perfect!

I finally started my first swimming lesson!! LOL
F.Y.I. I didn't learn to swim until now! So you can laugh all you want!! =.=
Breathing was fine for me since I don't have any fear of water, In fact I love the water! I'm a Pisces after all! XD

The thing that got on my nerves was the pool water. It was exceptionally...salty >.<... yeahhh... I can't believe its salty and I even saw corpses of various insects...Eww... LOL

First thing I did was rushed home and bathed after the lesson! Don't even get me started with the changing room...SIGH!!!! T_T Hopefully I'll learn to swim and won't be seeing that pool any time soon...LOL

That's all.

0 comments: