Monday, June 14, 2010

Re: My Babies!!

Other than the four babies I mentioned in the last post.

I got a newborn lately!! HAHAHA

It's already 2 days old and its my new Asus A52J laptop!! *cheers*



It comes with a bag, a charger, an Asus mouse and a cable strap. The laptop even boast an impressive 15.6' HD(GL,LED) screen! HAHA

It has the following specs:
Intel Core i5-430 Processor (2.26GHz)
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5145 WITH 1024MB DDR3 RAM
4GB (2GBx2) DDR3 RAM <-- I asked for the upgrade XD
500GB SATA HDD
8xSuper Multi-Dual DVD ROM
802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
Integrated Webcam

The 2GB card cost RM169, but we wanted it to be cheaper so we negotiated a bit and got it down to RM160 T.T

He threw in a Lexmark WiFi printer to prevent us from any further 'negotiations' LOL



The shop also threw in 15 other gifts for the purchase. (We didn't force him on this XD)



It includes:
A mouse
A mouse pad
A headset with mic
A USB LED torchlight
A card reader
A four-way USB Hub
A cooling fan
A USB mini vacuum
A USB extension
An ethernet cable
A lock
A CD holder
A LED screen cleaner set
A pouch
A keyboard protector

The pouch and keyboard protector doesn't fit the laptop, so I gave them to my sister XD



I'm now typing this post with the new laptop!! I feel weird, cause I keep getting the key strokes wrong T_T. Need sometime to adjust to it. HAHA

That's all.

0 comments: