Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Recently...

Recently I finished reading Brisingr!



Brisingr is the third book of Christopher Paolini 'Inheritance Cycle' originally known as the 'Inheritance Trilogy'. However the author decided that he should throw in another book because its selling good. (Not actual reason though) XD

The book is very fun and exciting, but it gets repetitive at some point. If you're not a fan of the genre don't buy this book!! HAHA

Recently I bought The Body Shop Tea Tree Line



From left is the Tea Tree(TT) SKin Clearing Facial Wash, TT Skin Clearing Toner, TT Skin Clearing Lotion, TT Blemish Fade Night Lotion and TT Face Mask.

This line is specially made for acne-prone, blah blah... skin. It is very refreshing, due to the Tea Tree Oil scent that can be repulsive for some. But I like everything green and smells like vegetables/plants so its very nice. Since I just started using I'm not sure about its effects yet. Hopefully it is good. XD

Recently I went around Penang with the Malaccans... HAHA

That's all.

0 comments: